Open Flybridge tri-deck
Decking Solid Teak
Engines 2 x Caterpillar 3508, 980 HP
Engine Usage Port 5424 h and Starboard: 5295 h
Fuel capacity 51 423 l
Water capacity 13240 l
Waste water 8600 l
Cabins 4 (8+2 guests -Sleeps 10)
Generators 2 x 85 Kw Caterpillar 3304B generators
Generator Hours Port 13809 h and Stb 12606 h
Output 220 VAC/ 3-phase/ 50 Hz
Shore Power 380 VAC/ 3-phase/ 50-60 Hz
ATLAS Convertor Incoming: 380 VAC/ 50-60 Hz
Output: 220 VAC/ 125 kva/ 50 Hz
– Main Engine Starting: 24V 4 x 180ah charged by:100 ampMastervolt 24V
– Generator Starting: 24V 4 x 180ah charged by:100 ampMastervolt 24V
– General Service: 24V 4 x 180ah charged by:100 ampMastervolt 24V
– Emergency: 24V 4 x180ah charged by:100ampMastervolt24V
Watermaker Idromar 2301
Stabilizers Koopnautic Zero speed, Quantum Hyd’s, Vosper Fins
Bow Thruster Hydraulic
Fuel Filtration Alfa Laval
Sewage System Hamann
Bilge Water Filtration SAREX BA-1 CB
SATcom INMARSAT NERA
Radar 2 x Furuno; Range: 50m
Auto Pilot Robertson
Depth Sounder Weismar Forward xx/Fish Finder
Wind/Speed Indicator B&G
Sonar Weismar & Furuno
Aft Port- features queen bed, Pullman berth, bench seat, vanity, en-suite shower, bidet, marble countertops
Aft Starboard – features (2) twin beds, love seat, vanity, en-suite shower, bidet, marble countertops
Forward Port – features (2) twin beds, love seat, vanity, en-suite shower, bidet, marble countertops
Forward Starboard – features double bed, bench seat, Pullman berth, en-suite shower, bidet, marble countertops
– 1 x 60” Plasma in the Skylounge
– 1 x 30” Plasma in the Games Room
– 2 x VCRs- Skylounge, Games Room
– 2 x DVDs- Skylounge, Games Room
– 3 x Stereo’s- Skylounge, Games Room, Main Salon
– 1 x CD Player- Library
– Wireless High-Speed D-link throughout vessel
– Sat communication
– 2 x Sea Telephone for voice and data
– 1 x Miele range- ceramic 5 hob
– 2 x Miele convention oven
– 1 x Whirlpool microwave
– 1 x Cospolich refrigerator
– 1 x Cospolich freezer
– 1 x U-line icemaker
– 1 x Wine cooler
– 1 x Sub-zero Icemaker/refrigerator- Flybridge
– 1 x Raritan Icemaker- Aft Deck
– 1 x Miele dishwasher
– 1 x trashcompactor
– 1 x Pantry/Galley/Flybridge
Tender 18’ Nautica w/115hp Yamaha four stroke
Jet Skis (2 units of Yamaha Waverunners)
Scuba Diving Equipment (3 x full gear)
– Door Alarms - sensors on bridge
– Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors in all interior premises, “RINA”
– Portable CO2
– Fire Extinguishers - as per class
– Asbestos Firefighting Suit
– Life Rafts 2 x 12 person RFD
– Life Rings
– Medical Equipment
– Miscellaneous: RINA class safety equipment, LY code equipment
For commercial operation, mini ISM Rigs & Drills
REFIT March / September 2012 Amico Shipyard
RINA - Full class survey including:
– Hull thickness measurements
– Anchor chain thickness measurements
– Outboard valves, sea chest valves inspections
– Rudders, Shafts and Propellers removed and inspected
– Shaft seal replaced
– Grey water, Black water, Fresh water, Oil and Diesel tanks inspected and treated
– Main engine endoscope and compression test
– Meggar electrical test
– New fire pump
– Replacement of bosun locker floor plating
– Capping rails stripped, epoxy repaired and varnished.
– Foredeck deck removed treated and new teak decks installed, including refurbishment of lockers.
– New fly bridge plexi-glass.
– All new exterior furniture covers, tender cover, jet ski covers and awnings.
– Deck furniture refurbished.
– Full jet-ski service.
– Bow thruster overhauled and serviced
– Prop shaft cooling pump overhauled and serviced
– Stabilizer removal overhauled and serviced
– Underwater hull corrosion treatment, protective coating, anodes and anti-foul with 6-month guaranty from Amico
– A/C overhaul and service
– Full Main Engine Service including replacement of raw water pumps valued at 10 000€.
– Generator Service
– Hamman Sewage treatment plant overhaul.
– Life raft revision new hydrostatic release
– 16 x Immersion suits
– MCA Cat B up to 150nm First aid equipment, Medical Oxygen bottle, Defibrillator
– New Furuno GP-33 GPS Chart plotter and updated charts
– Full Radio Survey
– New Fire hoses
– 29 x Life jackets
– New EPIRB, SART
– New fire extinguisher, Line throwers, smoke signals, parachute rocket flares, life buoys
OCEANGOING YACHT MASTER (M.C.A. Approved)
Cpt. Suleyman has in total 40 years of experience as a seaman. He worked as quality control supervisor of yacht making and then as a Captain by navigating with mega yachts. He has a cruising experience of approximately 500,000 nautical miles at Red Sea, Mediterranean, Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean (Caribbean Islands)
You will notice his experience immediately by your first step onboard with his warm welcoming and then with all the rest onboard: like cleanness of the yacht, discipline and harmony between the crew, all devices and equipment functioning and his scrupulous attention to the safety and detail. He will provide you by leading the crew a total intimacy, comfort and unforgettable experience during your stay onboard.
STEWARDESS: MS. JHEN
She is the Stewardess of the yacht. She is a multi talented person, providing the guests a 5 star housekeeping inside the yacht, you may also see her handling the mooring ropes, driving the tender boat, washing/ironing the cloths or cooking mouth watering dishes varying in the rich Far East, Turkish and British cuisines.
He is the Engineer of the yacht. Most probably, you'll never meet him but you'll feel his existence by appreciating his great effort and hard work behind the AC, uninterrupted electrical power and all utilities are functioning perfectly to provide you an ultimate comfort.
He is the deckhand of the yacht. He has a great knowledge of the yacht and the sea in general. It makes you feel at home to see his smiley face and silent efforts just to make you comfortable during your stay onboard.
Nordic Star (ex Lady Eva) represents the finest in classic Italian motor yachts. She has a very desirable layout with 4 generous staterooms for 8+2 guests including a private game room on the main deck.
Her panoramic sky lounge offers seating for 10 with a 60” plasma TV and entertainment center. Her flybridge is configured for alfresco dining as well as comfortable relaxing on reclining steamer chairs. A large covered aft deck provides guests with comfort in all weather conditions. Nordic Star’s well-conceived layout and high quality craftsmanship have enabled her to be an extremely successful charter yacht over the years.